The Rubber Buggy Store Blog
Design Team Call Out
We are looking for a couple more Creative Crafters to join our Design Team. If you think you can fill the shoes of one of the team then check out the criteria below and apply today. Were looking forward to expanding our team.
Deadline is May 1, 2015
You will start June 1, 2015 - At least 6 months. We can extend our time together after that if both parties are accepting.
We will be searching for 2 Design Team members, maybe more.
- You must be very creative and able to think outside the box. I am looking for someone who can do clean cut and also very elaborate with lots of decoration.
- Must be able to post on your given day each week. That is 4 projects a month.
- One project per month must include a video uploaded to our channel and done strictly for us. Link posted in blog post.
- Must have good photography and social media skills. Must take part in promoting our site and Facebook page.
- Must be an active blog poster.
- Must display our store badge on your blog.
We will also be searching for 1 Video Designer to upload how to videos of projects.
- This person will create 2 elaborate videos a month for The Rubber Buggy's You Tube Channel showing how to make the project you created using products from our store.
Design Team Members Receives:
- Monthly store credit of $30.00. This is so you can craft with the products that you enjoy working with. You will also receive a 30% discount on all other purchases from our store.
- You will get a store badge to post on your blog.
- Name, bio and blog link on our blog.
Video Designer Receives:
- Same as above.
How to Apply:
First off, tell us which position you are applying for. Yes, you can apply for both but make sure you can fulfill the obligation of both.
Tell us about you, your crafting experience and why you would like to be part of our team.
Tell us where you are from.
Tell us about any other design teams you have been on. You do not have to have been on any other design team before.
Submit links to any galleries or social media sites you would like us to take a look at.
Send us 3-4 projects of your best work and 1 video that you made. Need not be our products for the submission.
Email all the above information to:
Subject line: Design Team 2015
Successful candidates will be required to send us a head shot photo for our website.
Deadline is May 1, 2015.
We will post the successful candidates on our Facebook page and as a followup here on this page.
Maja Designs is a company from Sweden who is producing these wonderful heavyweight cardstock scrapbook papers. These papers are double-sided with a soft vintage look. I just wanted to share with you a video showing the papers and paper pads which are available here at the store now.
Magnolia Stamps:Along with the new Zodiac Stamps will be a new Card Maker Magazine called Lost & Found! It will be in the store and shipping soon.
Magnolia Stamps have done it again with there newest collection called Zodiac. We have ordered these unmounted rubber stamps and they should be in stock hopefully by next week. So whatever your Zodiac Sign is there will be the perfect Magnolia Stamp to suit your needs. Here is a peek at a couple of my [...]