The Rubber Buggy www.therubberbuggy.com) takes privacy matters seriously.
* This policy covers how The Rubber Buggy treats personal information that The Rubber Buggy collects and receives, including information related to your purchase and use of products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
* This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that The Rubber Buggy does not own or control, or to people that The Rubber Buggy does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
* When you register we ask for information such as your name and contact information. In connection with purchases we require the use of a credit card.
* The Rubber Buggy collects information about your transactions with us, including information about your use of services and purchases of products that we offer.
* The Rubber Buggy may automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, therubberbuggy.com cookie information, and the page you request.
* The Rubber Buggy may use information we receive from you for any business purpose, such as to (a) fulfill your requests for products and services, (b) improve our services and customize the advertising and content you see, (c) conduct research, troubleshoot problems, or resolve disputes.
* The Rubber Buggy conducts a business that is not appropriate for children under the age of13.
* The Rubber Buggy restricts access by minors by requiring use of a credit card to purchase products from therubberbuggy.com.
* The Rubber Buggy does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
* The Rubber Buggy may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf such as fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card account payments, providing collection services, and providing customer service. They may have access to personal information about you needed to perform their functions.
* The Rubber Buggy works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business.
Confidentiality and Security
* Sensitive financial information, such as credit card information, is encrypted and protected online for your privacy and security.
* Personal information collected by The Rubber Buggy is stored in secure databases, accessible only by The Rubber Buggy.
* We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable regulations to protect personal information about you.
The Rubber Buggy may modify, cancel or update this policy at any time in its sole discretion. Any changes will become effective immediately, and will apply to all personal information then in The Rubber Buggy’s possession, custody or control, including all previously-collected information.